Wednesday, June 23, 2010

♥ favorite things from past weeks ♥


from left to right

♥ Magpie Magazine Issue 3
(A darling magazine that has published some of my work. It is compiled and run by darling Michaela Meadow, who is a total sweetheart and a marvelous artist herself!)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smicksy/

♥ Polaroid of V & I.

♥ Love journal from 2006 (it still makes me teary eyed)

♥ Lancôme's Rouge a Lévres Color Fever in Beige Everyday
(a nudish beige pink with golden shimmer)

♥ Wildflower seeds sent to me by Iris.

♥ Lancôme's Virtuose Mascara
(because there is nothing like a curved brush to create dramatic lashes)

♥ Harlequin pin that V* gave to me last christmas.

♥ Orchid pin that Dela gave to me.

♥ PJ Harvey's Dry
(one of my favorite records and record covers in the world!)

♥ Greta Garbo's Signature Collection
(I've been watching all of her movies all over again)














xo
c*

No comments:

Post a Comment