Sunday, January 30, 2011

♥ favorite things ♥


♥ El Amante by Marguerite Duras
(I've read this book in english and french but still prefer it in my mothertongue)
♥ Cranberry Joy body butter by The Body Shop
(A gift from my lover, Mimi)
♥ Green Jasmine Tea by Sunflower
(a lovely blend of jasmine blossoms in a darling tin box)
♥ Cream Color Base in Luna by MAC
(the most gorgeous highlighter in the purest white...it works wonders on cheekbones,
browbones, cupid bow's, eyelids and inner eye corners)
♥ Essential oil in Italian Violet by L'Erbario Toscano
(it fills every room with the most nostalgic scent of make-up and romance)
♥ Hello Kitty stawberry lip balm by H&M
(a gift from a darling tiny friend)
♥ Butterfly box
(a gift from Argentina from my darling Flor)
♥ Courtney Love's Nobody's Daughter
(because I'll always and I mean, ALWAYS will love Courtney Love)















1 comment:

  1. Hace años tuve un romance y parte de nuestra primera conversación fue acerca de unas frases de Marguerite Duras. Obviamente como soy un ser visual no he leído nada de ella pero ví Hiroshima Mon Amour muchas veces.

    ReplyDelete