Tuesday, March 8, 2011

♥ Favorite things past week ♥





♥ Little summer hat (that keeps sun rays away!)
♥ Summer correspondence with my most missed darling Andre who's away of town (isn't snail mail the best?)
♥ Anne Taylor postcard and crossed stitch earrings from my dearest Deli (they traveled all over the oceans with some other lovely things to reach me, you're the best!)
♥ Silvina Ocampo's Anthology, her short stories are full of beautiful images and magic happenings
♥ An art noveau brooch I found at an antique shop a while ago



V*

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful. I'm in love!

    ♥
    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so darling... I adore the colours - how dreamy...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you little darlings!
    ♥
    v*

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! vintage beauty. you have such lovely taste and style, dear. you seem so interesting, i simply must follow you. x

    ReplyDelete