Sunday, October 2, 2011

♥ favorite things ♥


from left to right

♥ Monoï Tiki Tahiti Tiare Huile Parfumée
(A gorgeous blend of coconut oil and frangipani for the most fragant skin and hair. It even has a tiny frangipani blossom inside!)

♥ Bariloche Silvestre Rosa Mosqueta Oil
(darling oil for face filled with antioxidants and all sorts of darling things to keep skin young and beautiful. I bought in Argentina while I stayed with darling v*)

♥ PIXI powder blush/highlighter in Pick-Me-Up Pink
(lovely lovely highlighter more than blush with a golden pink undertone)

♥ Pure Color Crystal Shimmer Lipstick by Estee Lauder in Wild Orchid and Nude Peach.

♥ Tiny stone turned into kitten
(My darling friend Flor gave this to me)

♥ Voodoo Sequined Heart my brother brought me from Haiti.

♥ The Pre-Raphaelite Vision
 (I've been looking at this book every night before going to bed)

♥ Winter Of Artifice by Anaïs Nin
Three Novelettes

♥ A Photographic Supplement to the Diary of Anaïs Nin
(One of the loveliest books I've evern owned).













From Stella in Winter of Artifice


 


Ophelia, you must remember...


Nude Peach, Wild Orchid







No comments:

Post a Comment