Thursday, December 31, 2009

♥ Hello darling, show me your heart! ♥

Isabird is one of our favorite girls, we both met her at different times in our lives and we all have managed to stay lovers and friends despite of all the years and the heartache.

She makes the most darling handmade owls, birds and felt accessories, her creations are so heavenly that most times we cannot believe she is human at all.





(from left to right)

1. peter rabbit baby blue tin pail.
2. old skeleton key i bought in an antiques store and like to carry around my neck.
3. yardley's rose bar soap. its scent is a bit overpowering and it is not the most moisturizing, but i love me some grandmas' soap.
4. fabric pouch made by v*. it closes up with a little apple button and it has my nickname embroidered. inside it, i keep the first two owlettes i ever made (that's why they're funny-looking and one is beak-less)
5. wall-e posable figurine that my sweetheart gave me a few days ago (it's almost movie quality). i think wall-e is one of my favorite movies, i watched it about 20 times in the past months. it's filled with little details and surprises and i never get bored of it.
6. russian hand-painted wooden pin that dela gave me. i need to wear it more often.
7. vintage two-toned eye glasses.

you can find her at:

http://isabird.blogspot.com/

and you can take a look at her wonderful creations here;

http://nidoenlasnubes.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. @5: it's not a figurine, it's an action figure. and yes, it's ok that it's almost movie quality <3

    ReplyDelete