Wednesday, December 23, 2009

♥ sweet breakfast ♥





The best part of having breakfast in bed is eating with no worries and lazing off until you feel like facing the world again. I love to make my own breakfast and sit with a magazine or a book to read until it's time to go out again. If it was up to me, I could stay in bed forever.

Today I had some cereal with strawberries and blueberries, jasmine tea, a piece of soft sponge cake filled with cherry jam and chocolate with almonds.

A breakfast is never complete until chocolate make its wonderful appearance.

c*

2 comments:

  1. In bed for always and ever! I do so many things in my bed... eat, sleep, create, go online... I'm afraid I refuse to grow up. But, there is nothing like a cozy bed, there just isn't. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we both had jasmine tea!
    i wish we could have had breakfast together,
    and stayed in bed forever.

    ReplyDelete